Hi, I’m Jason Meyers
I am a User Interface Developer in San Francisco. I work at the nexus of Front-End/UI Development and User Experience Design. I strive to help organizations foster an enduring vision for their businesses, and to steward that vision into compelling experiences by creating usable, elegant interfaces for the web, the mobile web, and touch devices.
I have designed and built dozens of web sites and applications: from high-traffic publishing sites (Macworld, PCWorld, GamesRadar) to branding agency portfolio sites, hardware startups, bio-technology, and e-commerce.
I have worked with start-ups, Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, social business incubators, publishers, advertising/branding agencies and small businesses to create web sites, content- and learning-management systems and apps for iOS and Android.
- New product ideation, strategy and development
- Generate requirements for sites and applications
- Translate requirements into maps, wireframes and interaction flows and prototypes.
- Work as a bridge between design and engineering teams
- Arrange and conduct user testing
- Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Vi, Coda, TextMate
- CSS3, Sass, Less
- Git, SVN
- SEO, SEM
- Liferay, WordPress, Drupal
- Velocity, JSP/JSTL, XML/XSLT
- Python, Django, Flask
- Spanish, Portuguese (seriously, try me)