I am a User Interface Developer in San Francisco. I work at the nexus of Front-End/UI Development and User Experience Design. I strive to help organizations foster an enduring vision for their businesses, and to steward that vision into compelling experiences by creating usable, elegant interfaces for the web, the mobile web, and touch devices.
I have designed and built dozens of web sites and several applications: from Learning Management Systems (Ellucian Brainstorm), Content Management Systems, high-traffic publishing sites (Macworld, PCWorld, GamesRadar) to branding agency portfolio sites (Bonfire Labs, Talent Avenue), for software- and hardware-startups (Atmel), bio-technology, and e-commerce.
I have worked with start-ups, Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, social business incubators, publishers, advertising/branding agencies, and small businesses – to create web sites, content- and learning-management systems and apps for iOS and Android.
- New product ideation, strategy and development
- Generate requirements for sites and applications
- Arrange and conduct user testing
- Translate requirements into maps, wireframes and interaction flows and prototypes
- Liaise between design and engineering teams
- Sublime Text, Coda, Vi
- Omnigraffle: for low- and high-fidelity wireframes
- Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator
- CSS3, SCSS, Sass
- React, Angular, jQuery, D3/DC
- Rails, NodeJS, Python
- Git, SVN
- SEO, SEM
- Liferay, WordPress, Drupal
- Velocity, JSP/JSTL, XML/XSLT
- Spanish, Portuguese (seriously, try me)