Hi, I’m Jason Meyers
I am a User Interface Developer in San Francisco. I work at the nexus of Front-End/UI Development and User Experience Design. I create usable, elegant interfaces for the web, the mobile web, and touch devices. I help companies and organizations foster an enduring vision for their businesses, and steward that vision into compelling experience.
I have designed and built dozens of web sites: from high-traffic publishing sites (Macworld, PCWorld, GamesRadar) to branding agency portfolio sites, hardware startups, bio-technology, and e-commerce.
I have worked with Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, social business incubators, publishers, advertising/branding agencies and small businesses to create web sites, content- and learning-management systems and apps for iOS and Android.
- New product ideation, strategy and development
- Generate requirements for sites and applications
- Translate requirements into maps, wireframes and interaction flows and prototypes.
- Work as a bridge between design and engineering teams
- Arrange and conduct user testing
- Omnigraffle, Balsamiq
- Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Vi, Coda, TextMate
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Git, SVN
- SEO, SEM
- Drupal, WordPress, CodeIgnitor, CakePHP, Laravel
- JSP, JSTL, XML/XSLT
- Python, Django, Jinja, Flask
- Spanish, Portuguese (seriously, try me)